Josie Reinhart Community Center
Room features include:
- 75 chairs
- 11 folding tables (must remain upright)
- A kitchen area with a refrigerator, microwave, stove and sink
- Men's and women's restrooms
- Parking lot outside of the event room
- Room dimensions: 36 ft x 38 ft .
- Max occupancy of 84 people
JOSIE REINHART COMMUNITY CENTER RULES
- Permission to enter the Josie Reinhart Community Center earlier than standard rental time for set-up/decorating must FIRST be approved by the Administrative Offices. Please note that this will only be granted depending on cleaning staff's schedule. (PLEASE DO NOT STAND ON CHAIRS OR TABLES PROVIDED TO PUT UP DECORATIONS. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN STOOL OR STEPLADDER.)
- No tape on ceiling
- Floors should be swept, if necessary. A broom and dust mop will be made available in the kitchen area. PLEASE BE NEAT!
- All refuse must be contained within trash bag liners provided by the City. The City's maintenance staff will dispose of all trash bags. Please leave bags tied off inside of the garbage cans before leaving.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND SMOKING ARE PROHIBITED ON THE PREMISES.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CONFETTI IS ALLOWED. DEPOSITS WILL NOT BE RETURNED IF USED.
- Please remember to turn off all lights and lock the door when you leave.
- Damages incurred will be the responsibility of the renter.
- Northwood Residents $50 plus $200 Security Deposit
- Non-Residents $100 plus $200 Security Deposit